Confirmation is awaited from Richards - considered one of the most destructive batsmen in the history of the game and Warne - rated as the greatest leg spinner, said CAB joint secretary Subir Ganguly.
As part of the celebrations to give Tendulkar a memorable farewell, a tableau would be brought out Nov 3 from the Eden Gardens. It would be adorned with Tendulkar's photographs and posters and go to a number of spots in the city.
The CAB also announced that 199 bunches of sky lanterns would be floated on day three at the Eden Gardens.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel