An Economic Times report said, sportswear firm Adidas, cold drinks manufacturer Coca-Cola, camera maker Canon and insurance firm Aviva have not aired any TV commercials featuring Sachin since June this year.
Others such as RBS Bank and Future Group have traditionally used Tendulkar for co-branding exercises or below-the-line activities.
Canon, which had inked an endorsement deal with Tendulkar in 2007, has decided not to renew his contract when it ends this month, the report said.
From Our Network
- ‘Shame On Censor Board’ trends as ‘Udta Punjab’ gets ‘grounded’ for excessive swearing
- Controversial leaked images of Southern actresses
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- Aamir- Kajol’s 'Fanaa' clocks 10 years, director Kunal Kohli gets nostalgic
- Abhishek Bachchan’s ‘witty’ congratulatory message for Aishwarya will make you laugh