An Economic Times report said, sportswear firm Adidas, cold drinks manufacturer Coca-Cola, camera maker Canon and insurance firm Aviva have not aired any TV commercials featuring Sachin since June this year.
Others such as RBS Bank and Future Group have traditionally used Tendulkar for co-branding exercises or below-the-line activities.
Canon, which had inked an endorsement deal with Tendulkar in 2007, has decided not to renew his contract when it ends this month, the report said.
From Our Network
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- Watch: 'You're not happy India won', captain cool Dhoni fumes at journalist
- IPL 8: Glenn Maxwell has disappointed himself: George Bailey
- Sachin Tendulkar prays for flood victims, says Chennai is fighting back
- Ahmed Shehzad acted like Afridi's servant: Former PCB chief
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special