The 26-year-old achieved this feat in 22 Tests and is joint third with Subhash Gupte and B.S. Chandrasekhar. Only Erapalli Prassanna (20 matches) and Anil Kumble (21 matches) have reached the 100 mark quicker than the Hyderabad spinner.
Interestingly, Ojha has never played outside the Indian subcontinent and has ventured only on the spin-friendly tracks of the Asian subcontinent.
Outside India, the left-armer has only played four Tests - one in Bangladesh and three in Sri Lanka - in which he has claimed 12 wickets. The rest of the 88 have come in 18 Tests in India.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel