The 26-year-old achieved this feat in 22 Tests and is joint third with Subhash Gupte and B.S. Chandrasekhar. Only Erapalli Prassanna (20 matches) and Anil Kumble (21 matches) have reached the 100 mark quicker than the Hyderabad spinner.
Interestingly, Ojha has never played outside the Indian subcontinent and has ventured only on the spin-friendly tracks of the Asian subcontinent.
Outside India, the left-armer has only played four Tests - one in Bangladesh and three in Sri Lanka - in which he has claimed 12 wickets. The rest of the 88 have come in 18 Tests in India.
From Our Network
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- ‘I am a UP waala’ and 10 other highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex