I won't back or be part of something that is derogatory in nature or not meant for family audience,” Siddhu told PTI. After an eventful ouster from ‘Bigg Boss' last year due to his political commitments, Sidhu has now bagged a new show - ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil'. The show, to be aired from June 22 on Colors channel, will see Sidhu engaging in a funny banter with comedian Kapil Sharma.
“Comedy shows are stress busters. It's good to have a show to make people laugh. Today people are busy in their lives, they look for a dose of entertainment,” he said. “I am against all this (double meaning jokes). It is a family show,” he said.
Sidhu insists that the format of this show is quite different. “It is about a weird, bizarre family. This is something I have not seen or done,” he added.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- You have seen intriguing poster of ‘Dishoom’. Now, know the plot of this John Abraham-Varun Dhawan film
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16