India's hottest sports icon has shaved off his hair from both sides and he now looks like a Rock Star.
Dhoni has always been in the news for his offbeat hairstyle.
When he rose like shining star on the Indian cricket firmament, his long hair evoked appreciation from the likes of then Pakistan president General Pervez Musharraf.
Thousands of Dhoni fans in India began sporting his long hair look.
Later, Dhoni cut off his long hair, and sported regular hairstyle.
The new Rock Star hairstyle is sure to evoke appreciation among the legions of his admirers.
From Our Network
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- India lose top position in ICC’s latest ODI and T20I rankings
- IPL 2016: Dhoni-led Supergiants begin road to recovery with win over Hyderabad
- Sandeep Tomar becomes fourth wrestler to book Olympics berth
- Pak all-rounder Abdul Razzaq blames former coach Waqar for team’s downfall
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Here’s how Mrs. Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is flaunting her marital status
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?