Dhoni rode his X132 Helicat, European brand bike, from Delhi to Jaipur, a distance of 265 km, and once he entered the city he switched to a car, but went on to a wrong lane.
A startle Jaipur policeman pulled him up for driving in the wrong lane.
Dhoni had come to Jaipur for the Champions League T20 semifinal against Rajasthan Royals, which his team lost on Friday night.
“MSD came down on his bike from Delhi. He loves his bikes and rides them whenever he gets a chance. Once in the city, he shifted to a car as the bike was brought to the hotel,” said a CLT20 official.
The bike bears the number 7781 and Dhoni's date of birth is 07/07/1981.
From Our Network
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- Watch: 'You're not happy India won', captain cool Dhoni fumes at journalist
- IPL 8: Glenn Maxwell has disappointed himself: George Bailey
- Sachin Tendulkar prays for flood victims, says Chennai is fighting back
- Ahmed Shehzad acted like Afridi's servant: Former PCB chief
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special