Pakistan thumped India by five wickets in the Bangalore T20 match.
“The way we played the last match, our morale is quite high. The way the entire team bounced back in both batting and bowling, that was morale boosting for us and we will try to continue that tomorrow as well,” Hafeez told reporters.
“We have the opportunity to win the series. We are all ready for this. Not just tomorrow's match, we are positive about the entire series. We are united (as a team) in this series and we want to play good cricket,” he added. Hafeez emphasised that bowling is their strength since the attack has a lot of variety.
“I will give credit to the bowlers and fielders. They (India) were 70 for no loss and after that we came back. Bowling has always been our strength and in the last match even after a bad start, the comeback was outstanding. As a captain I am very pleased with that,” he said.
“Most of our players have proved at the international level that they are match winners. Shahid Afridi, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, recently included Mohammad Irfan. Shoaib Malik is the only one who hasn't bowled but he is good enough to play his role in any format with his spin bowling. We always believe that as a bowling unit, we can always come back. We have got enough experience. We can dominate with our bowling.”
From Our Network
- Good-bye speculations: Salman Khan is finally getting married by end of this year
- Ajay Devgn avoids clash with SRK but plans to go head-on with Karan Johar
- Manoj Bajpayee to promote his forthcoming 'Traffic' on 'Savdhaan India'
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- Former CIA chief who presided over 2011 Osama raid ‘poisoned’ by ISI?