Star Sports has the broadcast and the ground sponsorship rights of Asia Cup 2014. Now, after its deal with Arise India, the tournament will be named as Arise Asia cup 2014 powered by Cycle Pure Agarbathies.
Starting from February 25, the grand tournament will see the participation of major Asian countries—India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh along with Afghanistan. It will feature 11 One day internationals and each team will held horns with each other once. Top two teams will be qualified to play the final match to be held on March 8, 2014.
Mr. Avinash Jain, Managing Director of Arise India Ltd, said, “We all know the strong emotional connect that Cricket has with us Indians & the Asia Pacific. It is thus to support the greater thrust of the sport that we have decided to be the Title Sponsor of the upcoming Asia Cup. This tournament is known for witnessing the most competitive cricket in the sub-continent, and herein with our association with the event, we seek to create an even stronger audience connect for the brand.
Mr. Manish Bhardwaj, Marketing & Media Head, Arise India Ltd. says, “Associating with the Asia Cup is a fantastic opportunity for us to garner great brand awareness across the sub-continent wherein we seek greater market penetration across the concerned markets. We are confident that this association will aid in pushing through our consumer electrical appliances into these markets. For the same we have planned a gamut of marketing initiatives which will help us in garnering greater share of mind. We are sure that both the entities will derive maximum benefit from the association, and will have a long and fruitful partnership.”
Speaking on the occasion, Nitin Kukreja, Head of Sports Business, Star India, said, “We are delighted to have Arise India as the title sponsor of Asia Cup 2014. The tournament is getting interesting traction from the advertising fraternity. We are focusing on monetizing the on-air sales while we have partnered with Technology Frontiers to focus on Asia Cup 2014 Ground Sponsorship management.”
From Our Network
- Chris Gayle's Sixer Breaks Girl's Nose In Bangalore
- IPL 2016: Major setback for KXIP as Shaun Marsh ruled out due to injury
- Leicester City wins EPL title for first time in 132-year history
- Pak all-rounder Abdul Razzaq blames former coach Waqar for team’s downfall
- Spectators sing the birthday tune for Virat Kohli in Mohali
- AgustaWestland scam: ‘AP’ note authentic, says Italy judge
- Panama Papers leak: After Bachchans, Ajay Devgan's name surfaces
- Rishi Kapoor talks about son Ranbir’s love affairs and prospective ‘daughter-in-law’
- Keenan-Reuben case: All 4 convicts awarded life imprisonment till death
- KRK has something to say about Karan Singh Grover’s third marriage with Bipasha Basu