The two met for an hour at an apartment of Yuvraj's friend here yesterday.
Yuvi, as he is fondly called by his fans, got a warm embrace from Sachin and the two posed for photographs.
Sachin also wished Yuvraj a speedy recovery and an early return to the game.
Yuvraj's fondness for Tendulkar is well-documented and the left-hander dedicated his 2011 World Cup Player-of-the-Tournament to the senior batsman.
During the treatment in Indianapolis, Yuvraj had been paid a visit by former India spinner Anil Kumble.
Yuvraj was discharged from the hospital on March 18 after completing the third and final cycle of chemotherapy to recover from his illness.
“3rd chemo cycles over, back from hospital n I am free. Road to recovery starts now. Can't wait to be back home,” Yuvraj had tweeted after being discharged.
Yuvraj, who was in the US since February, is expected to be back on the field in the first week of May. The 30-year-old had gone bald during the treatment.
Yuvraj has not played competitive cricket since taking part in two of three home Tests against the West Indies in November last year.
He has so far scored 8,051 runs in 274 one-dayers and 1,775 runs in 37 Tests since making his international debut in 2000.
He was named Player of the Tournament in the World Cup last year for scoring 362 runs and grabbing 15 wickets in nine matches.
From Our Network
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya arrested for for allegedly 'slapping' a 60-year-old man
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- IIFA awards: Fawad Khan goes down on his knees for Deepika Padukone
- Centre’s SIT likely to reopen 186 anti-Sikh riot cases
- Watch: Now Virat Kohli sings with A.R. Rahman; Is there anything this cricketer can’t do?