The report said, the two met through some common friends at a party a few years ago. There was instant connect and they kept in touch. They started dating and have now known each other for over four years.
Pooja lived with her parents and elder brother Mohit. She's been working as an executive with an event management company in Delhi. Her father Captain Yadav is a retired Indian Navy Officer and mother a teacher.
Pooja travelled to most port cities with her family and did the major part of her schooling from Visakhapatnam. Her elder brother Mohit Yadav is a promising deejay.
The siblings have been music lovers since childhood and have also worked together on an assignment in Goa last year.
The tall and pretty Pooja, who turns 30 on April 21, often kept to her small group of friends, who were aware of her marriage plans.
With the bride and the groom's parents' consent, Kaif and Pooja tied the knot on Saturday (March 26) in the presence of close family in Delhi. They had a reception the following day for friends.The couple will soon take off for their honeymoon to an undisclosed location.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016: Major setback for KXIP as Shaun Marsh ruled out due to injury
- Leicester City wins EPL title for first time in 132-year history
- Pak all-rounder Abdul Razzaq blames former coach Waqar for team’s downfall
- Spectators sing the birthday tune for Virat Kohli in Mohali
- IPL 2016: KKR take on Pune, eye third consecutive win
- Released! Hrithik’s eyes speak a million words in Kaabil’s first look
- Leaked: Hot pics of reel 'Radhe Maa' aka Poonam Jhawer
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements
- Kangana gives PERFECT reason for not working with Salman, Aamir and SRK
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress