Emirates will have its logo on the team's apparel, in stadia branding, on premium hospitality and match tickets, on official merchandise, and will also get access to Deccan Chargers players.
Deccan Chargers co-owner Gayatri Reddy said, “We are proud to have Emirates as our Team sponsor for the next three seasons of IPL. With an exciting new squad and sponsor, we look forward to the tournament and are confident of repeating our winning performance in IPL 2012.”
Commenting on the sponsorship deal, Emirates Vice President (India and Nepal) Orhan Abbas said: “India is a vital market for us and through this sponsorship we have chance to connect with the people in the next three years and get very close to our customers.”
From Our Network
- IPL 2016: Rejuvenated Delhi Daredevils take on struggling Pune tomorrow
- Leicester City wins EPL title for first time in 132-year history
- IPL 2016: Dhoni-led Supergiants begin road to recovery with win over Hyderabad
- Pak all-rounder Abdul Razzaq blames former coach Waqar for team’s downfall
- Spectators sing the birthday tune for Virat Kohli in Mohali
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?
- Did Daddy David stop Varun Dhawan from living-in with girlfriend Natasha?
- KRK has something to say about Karan Singh Grover’s third marriage with Bipasha Basu
- Shiv Sena's alliance with BJP for Hindutva, not power: Uddhav Thackeray
- Rahul Gandhi bought 2 shops at market rates: Emaar MGF