Emirates will have its logo on the team's apparel, in stadia branding, on premium hospitality and match tickets, on official merchandise, and will also get access to Deccan Chargers players.
Deccan Chargers co-owner Gayatri Reddy said, “We are proud to have Emirates as our Team sponsor for the next three seasons of IPL. With an exciting new squad and sponsor, we look forward to the tournament and are confident of repeating our winning performance in IPL 2012.”
Commenting on the sponsorship deal, Emirates Vice President (India and Nepal) Orhan Abbas said: “India is a vital market for us and through this sponsorship we have chance to connect with the people in the next three years and get very close to our customers.”
From Our Network
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- Pre-registrations begin for Sony Xperia X and Xperia XA: What you need to know before you book