Reports said Raj Thackeray then decided to walk ahead of the flower bedecked truck carryig Balasaheb's mortal remains, hoping that cousi Uddhav would join him in the walk upto Shiv Sena Bhavan, to show to Shiv Sainiks that both were united in their grief, but Uddhav decided to sit on the truck alongwith his family members.
As a result, Raj Thackeray left the funeral procession in a huff and sitting in his car went home. He appeared late afternoon at Shivaji Park where the cremation was to take place.
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Office of profit: Now, law student moves EC against 27 AAP MLAs
- 'Kriti' controversy: Shirish Kunder slams Nepal film maker with a legal notice