Reports said Raj Thackeray then decided to walk ahead of the flower bedecked truck carryig Balasaheb's mortal remains, hoping that cousi Uddhav would join him in the walk upto Shiv Sena Bhavan, to show to Shiv Sainiks that both were united in their grief, but Uddhav decided to sit on the truck alongwith his family members.
As a result, Raj Thackeray left the funeral procession in a huff and sitting in his car went home. He appeared late afternoon at Shivaji Park where the cremation was to take place.
From Our Network
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- Down a ‘Patiala Peg’, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, and Mandeep Singh show how Bhangra is done
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee to be sworn in as West Bengal CM today
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe