Reports said Raj Thackeray then decided to walk ahead of the flower bedecked truck carryig Balasaheb's mortal remains, hoping that cousi Uddhav would join him in the walk upto Shiv Sena Bhavan, to show to Shiv Sainiks that both were united in their grief, but Uddhav decided to sit on the truck alongwith his family members.
As a result, Raj Thackeray left the funeral procession in a huff and sitting in his car went home. He appeared late afternoon at Shivaji Park where the cremation was to take place.
From Our Network
- Maruti Suzuki to recall 75419 Baleno cars and 1961 DZire cars
- Markets, bank deposits or gold: Where do govternment’s top ministers invest their money?
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Haryana govt to recover losses caused due to Vadra land deals
- Kajol & Ajay Devgn: An enduring love affair