Reports said Raj Thackeray then decided to walk ahead of the flower bedecked truck carryig Balasaheb's mortal remains, hoping that cousi Uddhav would join him in the walk upto Shiv Sena Bhavan, to show to Shiv Sainiks that both were united in their grief, but Uddhav decided to sit on the truck alongwith his family members.
As a result, Raj Thackeray left the funeral procession in a huff and sitting in his car went home. He appeared late afternoon at Shivaji Park where the cremation was to take place.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Know Raghubar Das, the first non-tribal Chief Minister of Jharkhand
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special