“The state is already facing drought situation while on the other hand the recent untimely rain and hailstorm have caused unexpected crisis for the administration and government is taking all efforts to tackle such issues. But some people do not seem to understand the situation and indulge in mimicry,” Pawar said here last evening while addressing a rally of NCP workers.
During a recent visit to Kolhapur, Raj's mimicry of political leaders in his speech was also criticised by Congress-NCP who had earlier said that he provides “free entertainment” and should rather take up mimicry.
On the people electing MNS to power in Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC), Pawar, without naming the party, said no development was seen so far. River Godavari's pollution has increased and many problems of the city were still unresolved.
He also alleged that some people were busy in a “malicious campaign” against the state government saying that we have granted permission to conduct Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examinations in Hindi and Urdu.
On the occasion, state PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, without naming anybody, said instead of doing politics out of applause (clapping by people) and provoking people, they should solve various problems.
State NCP chief Madhukar Pichad, party MLA Hemant Takle and former Shiv Sena district chief Sunil Bagul, who recently joined NCP, were present at the rally.
From Our Network
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof