According to hospital officials, Gandhi reached the hospital in south Delhi around 10 p.m. and discussed the condition of the girl, who is on ventilator support, with attending doctors and hospital authorities. She left around 10.30 p.m.
Earlier, hospital authorities said the condition of the girl, who was thrown off the moving bus, has "slightly deteriorated" and continues to be critical.
The brutal rape and torture occurred Sunday night when the girl and her friend boarded a private bus at Munirka in south Delhi to go to Dwarka in west Delhi after watching a movie.
The woman was beaten up and raped by at least six men inside the bus. Four accused have been arrested.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam