"I agree with Yashwant Sinha and support his stand for declaring Modi the party's prime ministerial candidate," the actor-turned-politician told newspersons.
"Modi is an able and popular leader and a successful chief minister of a leading state," said the Bharatiya Janata Party MP said.
Sinha refused to comment on the Janata Dal-United party's reservations against Modi as the prime ministerial candidate.
Sinha is the second BJP leader from Bihar after C.P. Thakur, MP, to come out in support of Modi.
In Bihar, most BJP MPs, legislators and party workers have time and again supported Modi.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee meet in Delhi ahead of Bihar polls
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special