Rajat Sharma: Their problem is that a ‘chaiwallah' is trying to become the prime minister.
Narendra Modi: I am a person who never dreamt of becoming anything. And I tell the youth don't dream of becoming anything. You should always dream of doing something. I come from a background that my mother would have distributed sweets had I become even a school teacher. It's the blessings of people in a democracy that can decide the future of a person. In a democracy, no one can decide his future. Even today, I have dreams of doing things but not one dream of becoming anything
From Our Network
- Kuldeep Bishnoi confirms HJC’s merger with Congress, formal announcement tomorrow
- GSPC defaulted Rs.19,700 crore bank loan under Modi: Congress
- Sajjad Gani Lone: A dark horse in Kashmir?
- Will Keshav Maurya end BJP's 14-year political exile in Uttar Pradesh?
- Case registered against BJP's Roopa Ganguly for assaulting woman voter
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics
- True Gentleman: Hrithik comes to Kangana’s rescue after Twitteratti labelled her ‘characterless’
- Delhi 'most polluted city' of the World: WHO
- Scientists discover 3 earth-sized planets which could support life