Rajat Sharma: Their problem is that a ‘chaiwallah' is trying to become the prime minister.
Narendra Modi: I am a person who never dreamt of becoming anything. And I tell the youth don't dream of becoming anything. You should always dream of doing something. I come from a background that my mother would have distributed sweets had I become even a school teacher. It's the blessings of people in a democracy that can decide the future of a person. In a democracy, no one can decide his future. Even today, I have dreams of doing things but not one dream of becoming anything
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Lalchand Rajput named Afghanistan head coach
- Mehbooba Mufti's victory endorsement of BJP-PDP alliance: BJP
- Defence Ministry nod to buy 145 artillery guns from US