New Delhi: Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia is the scion of the royal Scindia family of Gwalior and Member of Parliament from Guna Lok Sabha Constituency.
Scindia was appointed Minister of State for Power in November 2012 in a cabinet reshuffle which drafted a number of younger politicians into the Indian cabinet, including two other scions of princely families, R. P. N. Singh and Jitendra Singh.
Representing the Guna constituency of Madhya Pradesh, Scindia is the member of Indian National Congress and was Union Minister of State for the Ministry of Power.
Jyotiraditya Scindia is one of the wealthiest politicians of India.
From Our Network
- Madhya Pradesh govt transfers IAS officer who praised Jawaharlal Nehru on social media
- CBSE Class X results to be out tomorrow
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome to join it: Iran
- CBSE Class X results to be out today at 2 pm