New Delhi: Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia is the scion of the royal Scindia family of Gwalior and Member of Parliament from Guna Lok Sabha Constituency.
Scindia was appointed Minister of State for Power in November 2012 in a cabinet reshuffle which drafted a number of younger politicians into the Indian cabinet, including two other scions of princely families, R. P. N. Singh and Jitendra Singh.
Representing the Guna constituency of Madhya Pradesh, Scindia is the member of Indian National Congress and was Union Minister of State for the Ministry of Power.
Jyotiraditya Scindia is one of the wealthiest politicians of India.
From Our Network
- AgustaWestland scam: Manohar Parrikar to make statement in Rajya Sabha today
- Is Kejriwal a heroine that I would force a hug on him, asks Lalu Yadav
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Skill India: Top 6 quotes of PM Modi
- Play active role for village development, use Centre’s resources: PM Modi
- Delhi Police bust JeM module in Delhi, 12 suspected operatives detained
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- Watch: Sushmita Sen gives ‘wonderful’ speech at daughter’s Annual Day function