On one side Naqvi had marvelous leadership qualities, and on the other side, Seema was a complete introvert and did not prefer entering into conversations with boys. Two complete opposites yet their love found a way.
It was the year 1982 which saw these two completely different people getting closer and becoming inseparable.
Blessed with a son Arshad the couple when together is a delight to look at. Let's have a look at some interesting photographs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi with his family.
From Our Network
- Sheetal Dugar, mother of three, and the first Indian woman to own a Lamborghini Huracan
- Wife’s dear hubby: Will Shahid Kapoor miss ‘Udta Punjab’ promotions because of pregnant Mira Rajput?
- Airstrikes kill 23 in Syria, Russia denies involvement
- After Swacch Bharat Cess, Modi govt's Krishi Kalyan tax comes into force from June 1; here’s what it will impact
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!