On one side Naqvi had marvelous leadership qualities, and on the other side, Seema was a complete introvert and did not prefer entering into conversations with boys. Two complete opposites yet their love found a way.
It was the year 1982 which saw these two completely different people getting closer and becoming inseparable.
Blessed with a son Arshad the couple when together is a delight to look at. Let's have a look at some interesting photographs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi with his family.
From Our Network
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- PM Modi no longer the same lion that used to roar in April 2014: Congress
- Sourav Ganguly was disrespectful, says Ravi Shastri
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- IIT-Kanpur professor Sanjay Mittal bags G D Birla award for scientific research