On one side Naqvi had marvelous leadership qualities, and on the other side, Seema was a complete introvert and did not prefer entering into conversations with boys. Two complete opposites yet their love found a way.
It was the year 1982 which saw these two completely different people getting closer and becoming inseparable.
Blessed with a son Arshad the couple when together is a delight to look at. Let's have a look at some interesting photographs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi with his family.
From Our Network
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics
- Amma's poll manifesto: From Free phones to free gold, it's raining sops in Tamil Nadu
- By 2026, 33% Lok Sabha MPs will come from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal
- CBI summons ousted Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat in sting operation case
- India does not support any one political group in Nepal: Ambassador Ranjit Rae
- Sonia, Rahul, Manmohan released after brief detention by Delhi Police
- Modi govt cracks whip on non-performing babus, 33 tax officers shown the door
- ‘It’s time to Move On!’, says Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik, Adhyayan controversies
- What lies behind student unrest in NIT Srinagar? Here is all you need to know!
- Allan Donald quits as South Africa bowling coach