Speaking to an English news channel, Ramdev said, "right now "supra-medical" science is at work on the Shiv Sena chief."
Ramdev said, Bal Thackeray's will power is too high and he is battling like a fighter. "I met Uddhav Thackeray and his family members. I have a close relationship with the family for the last 8-10 years. I have full belief that Bal Thackeray will come out of this crisis.
"The prayers of millions of people and Balasaheb's will power have brought about a situation which I can call nothing short of a divine miracle", said Ramdev.
"Uddhavji also appears to be strongwilled and he is not perturbed in the least", said the yoga guru.
From Our Network
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- Post marriage with Karan Singh Grover, Bipasha talks about her ‘pregnancy’ plans
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Sarbananda Sonowal takes oath as first BJP chief minister of Assam