Speaking at the Global Konkan Festival in Mumbai Saturday evening, he said the gang-rape of the 23-year-old woman was sad and nobody should ever face such a situation.
“However, nobody is willing to go to the root of the matter and reveal who committed the heinous crime. They were all from Bihar,” Thackeray said.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel