Speaking at the Global Konkan Festival in Mumbai Saturday evening, he said the gang-rape of the 23-year-old woman was sad and nobody should ever face such a situation.
“However, nobody is willing to go to the root of the matter and reveal who committed the heinous crime. They were all from Bihar,” Thackeray said.
From Our Network
- China's developer Wanda takes on Disney with its new theme park
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- US Man gets first-of-its-kind multiple organ transplant