Addressing an election rally, Rahul played his emotional card saying that he was ready to sacrifice his life for the nation like his father and grandfather.
Rahul Gandhi, for the first time, narrated what happened on the morning of October 31, 1984, the day his grandmother and then prime minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her Sikh bodyguards.
From Our Network
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- N S Vishwanathan appointed Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India, to replace H R Khan
- Rishi Kapoor’s ‘laugh out loud’ tweet says he doesn’t get Zara’s fashion
- Wimbledon 2016: Nike’s skimpy ‘baby doll’ dress draws flak from female players
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel