Both Obama and Manmohan are leading two of the world's largest democracies. One is a reigning superpower while the other is an aspiring superpower.
But what about the leadership qualities of the two heads of the government? Are there any similarities? Have they done justice to the mandate they received from their electorates?
When Barack Obama was delivering his victory speech after Romney conceded defeat, one question that crossed the minds of every Indian was - when will we get a leader who has similar courage to stand up and lead from the front? In that glorious moment of spectacular victory, Obama, on one hand, looked energetic and firm but at the same time, he was humble, magnanimous, gracious and polite as well.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel