The rally was earlier shifted to October 20 from October 15, as the date was clashing with two religious festivals.
The party has still not been able to arrange a venue for the rally, in which three lakh people are expected to participate, with Railways denying permission to use a field in Nirala Nagar, BJP Kanpur President Surendra Maithani said.
Railway authorities have denied permission saying the railway ground cannot be used for any political rally, Maithani said.
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Global stocks tumble after Brexit vote, Rs 140 lakh crore lost in record trade
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- Mirzya trailer impresses Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist sends love to the team