The rally was earlier shifted to October 20 from October 15, as the date was clashing with two religious festivals.
The party has still not been able to arrange a venue for the rally, in which three lakh people are expected to participate, with Railways denying permission to use a field in Nirala Nagar, BJP Kanpur President Surendra Maithani said.
Railway authorities have denied permission saying the railway ground cannot be used for any political rally, Maithani said.
From Our Network
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Delhi University refusing Modi records as he never graduated from it: Arvind Kejriwal
- Kerala polls: Can Sreesanth create history by becoming the first BJP MLA in the state?
- Shiv Sena's alliance with BJP for Hindutva, not power: Uddhav Thackeray
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Aamir Khan’s young fan suffering from rare genetic disorder passes away at 15
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle
- "Amitabh Bachchan apologised to me on behalf of Jaya Bachchan," says Amar Singh