The logic underlying the move to make Sisodia the CM is that, AAP leaders suspect both the Congress and BJP were planning to confine Kejriwal to Delhi by making him the CM, and prevent him from travelling across India to spread the message of the party.
Kejriwal had himself revealed on Friday that if he became the chief minister, his countrywide travel plans may be affected.
AAP leaders have been saying in private that though Kejriwal may be the most well known face of the party, it would be suicidal for AAP to confine him to Delhi only.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Oh No! Katrina Kaif visits hospital late night on Sunday. Here’s why
- Is Bollywood losing its charm? Just one film crossed the Rs 100 cr mark in 2016
- Subhash Ghai slams Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin & Lataji
- Love is in the air: ‘Mastani’ Deepika gives a ‘Befikre’ visit to Ranveer in Paris (see pic)