The logic underlying the move to make Sisodia the CM is that, AAP leaders suspect both the Congress and BJP were planning to confine Kejriwal to Delhi by making him the CM, and prevent him from travelling across India to spread the message of the party.
Kejriwal had himself revealed on Friday that if he became the chief minister, his countrywide travel plans may be affected.
AAP leaders have been saying in private that though Kejriwal may be the most well known face of the party, it would be suicidal for AAP to confine him to Delhi only.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects