The logic underlying the move to make Sisodia the CM is that, AAP leaders suspect both the Congress and BJP were planning to confine Kejriwal to Delhi by making him the CM, and prevent him from travelling across India to spread the message of the party.
Kejriwal had himself revealed on Friday that if he became the chief minister, his countrywide travel plans may be affected.
AAP leaders have been saying in private that though Kejriwal may be the most well known face of the party, it would be suicidal for AAP to confine him to Delhi only.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- Know Raghubar Das, the first non-tribal Chief Minister of Jharkhand
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special