"The Sep 29 rally will give a further boost to BJP's poll readiness. To make it a huge success, the party workers will do door to door campaign to reach every household in the city. The party cadres are fully charged up," said Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) Delhi unit chief Vijay Goel.
Further, from Sep 14 to 17, the BJP will hold meetings at more than 2,000 urban centres separately to take stock of the poll preparations.
Meanwhile, addressing a meeting, BJP's Delhi election incharge Nitin Gadkari said: "I call upon all BJP cadres to go out at the grassroots level and expose the misdeeds of the Congress government. The party cadres should reach every home and explain to them about the failures of the government."
Party leaders expressed confidence of wresting power from the Congress in Delhi, where assembly elections are scheduled later this year.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee meet in Delhi ahead of Bihar polls
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special