"The Sep 29 rally will give a further boost to BJP's poll readiness. To make it a huge success, the party workers will do door to door campaign to reach every household in the city. The party cadres are fully charged up," said Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) Delhi unit chief Vijay Goel.
Further, from Sep 14 to 17, the BJP will hold meetings at more than 2,000 urban centres separately to take stock of the poll preparations.
Meanwhile, addressing a meeting, BJP's Delhi election incharge Nitin Gadkari said: "I call upon all BJP cadres to go out at the grassroots level and expose the misdeeds of the Congress government. The party cadres should reach every home and explain to them about the failures of the government."
Party leaders expressed confidence of wresting power from the Congress in Delhi, where assembly elections are scheduled later this year.
From Our Network
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Rahul Gandhi is in London with a ‘special friend’: Subramanian Swamy
- Bihar board topper Ruby Rai arrested after appearing for re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy