The Andhra Pradesh legislator faces charges including sedition and waging war against the nation.
After questioning the legislator through the night, police presented him early Wednesday before a magistrate in Nirmal town in Adilabad district, around 200 km from here.
The MIM leader was then shifted to the district jail in Adilabad town, 90 km from Nirmal.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects