The Andhra Pradesh legislator faces charges including sedition and waging war against the nation.
After questioning the legislator through the night, police presented him early Wednesday before a magistrate in Nirmal town in Adilabad district, around 200 km from here.
The MIM leader was then shifted to the district jail in Adilabad town, 90 km from Nirmal.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam