The Andhra Pradesh legislator faces charges including sedition and waging war against the nation.
After questioning the legislator through the night, police presented him early Wednesday before a magistrate in Nirmal town in Adilabad district, around 200 km from here.
The MIM leader was then shifted to the district jail in Adilabad town, 90 km from Nirmal.
From Our Network
- IIFA awards: Fawad Khan goes down on his knees for Deepika Padukone
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- I did not raise Nehru-Gandhi family issue to get favours, Rishi Kapoor tells Aap Ki Adalat
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid