”If you have the central government in your hand you can get the phones tapped. It has happened with me before. My number had three copies. When I would go to Nandigram or Midnapore, I could not use my number as it was being used in Kolkata,” said Banerjee here.
She said that she had filed police complaints then against the misuse of her phone.
”I have been in the central government and I am aware about all these methods. There is no need to make me open my mouth,” added Banerjee.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee meet in Delhi ahead of Bihar polls
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special