”If you have the central government in your hand you can get the phones tapped. It has happened with me before. My number had three copies. When I would go to Nandigram or Midnapore, I could not use my number as it was being used in Kolkata,” said Banerjee here.
She said that she had filed police complaints then against the misuse of her phone.
”I have been in the central government and I am aware about all these methods. There is no need to make me open my mouth,” added Banerjee.
From Our Network
- Jasprit Bumrah vaults to career best No 2 spot in ICC T20I rankings
- What breakup? Alia and Sidharth are actually vacationing together in London (See Pic)
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has some serious relationship advice for Alia Bhatt
- After Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh gives a perfect reply to their ‘rumoured’ break-up
- Here’s how Mira Rajput reacted to audience response to Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Udta Punjab’