”If you have the central government in your hand you can get the phones tapped. It has happened with me before. My number had three copies. When I would go to Nandigram or Midnapore, I could not use my number as it was being used in Kolkata,” said Banerjee here.
She said that she had filed police complaints then against the misuse of her phone.
”I have been in the central government and I am aware about all these methods. There is no need to make me open my mouth,” added Banerjee.
From Our Network
- 'Kim Yo-jong ka Swayamvayar': North Korean dictator turns matchmaker for his sister
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- Respect Pakistan’s sovereignty but will continue to target terrorists: US
- Kangana Ranaut gives a surprising reaction to Irrfan Khan’s ‘hero’ statement against her
- KRK at it again, tries to troll Abhishek Bachchan only to get shut down with befitting reply