The Lok Sabha was adjourned after members from the Seemandhra regions shouted slogans against proposed division of Andhra Pradesh to create Telangana, drowning out question hour.
Members also raised the issues of price rise and death of children in relief camps in Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh.
Rajya Sabha, on the other hand, was adjourned till tomorrow after members did not allow the house to function on issues like Telangana and the demand for including 17 castes in OBC category.
From Our Network
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Delhi University refusing Modi records as he never graduated from it: Arvind Kejriwal
- Kerala polls: Can Sreesanth create history by becoming the first BJP MLA in the state?
- Shiv Sena's alliance with BJP for Hindutva, not power: Uddhav Thackeray
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Aamir Khan’s young fan suffering from rare genetic disorder passes away at 15
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle
- "Amitabh Bachchan apologised to me on behalf of Jaya Bachchan," says Amar Singh