The Lok Sabha was adjourned after members from the Seemandhra regions shouted slogans against proposed division of Andhra Pradesh to create Telangana, drowning out question hour.
Members also raised the issues of price rise and death of children in relief camps in Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh.
Rajya Sabha, on the other hand, was adjourned till tomorrow after members did not allow the house to function on issues like Telangana and the demand for including 17 castes in OBC category.
From Our Network
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- RJD to nominate Ram Jethmalani, Rabri Devi for Rajya Sabha
- Indian students bag six awards at Intel competition in US