From early 1980s to 2005, Siddaramaiah who comes from a poor farmer's family, was a die-hard anti-Congressman but his ouster from JDS of former Prime Minister Deve Gowda brought him to political cross-roads.
Joining the Congress less than seven years ago, he has today realised his life-time ambition, another example that patience and perseverance eventually pays.
From Our Network
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Aha Love! Ash just did Q&A on Twitter and hubby Abhishek had a really important query
- Here’s how Shilpa Shetty lost 21 kgs in just 3 months after pregnancy
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days: 10 deals you should not miss