Kejriwal promised to throw corrupt politicians and bureaucrats into jail and their properties will be confiscated within 6 months of his party coming to power.
"This party is result of our struggle against corruption," said Kejriwal, who had announced the name of his party Saturday.
From Our Network
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Rahul Gandhi is in London with a ‘special friend’: Subramanian Swamy
- Bihar board topper Ruby Rai arrested after appearing for re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy