In his condolence message, Karunanidhi recalled his meeting with Thackeray in 1968 in Mumbai and said: "Though we differ on many aspects, the love and simplicity Thackeray showed during the meeting attracted me very much."
Rajinikanth termed Thackeray as a father figure and said: "This is a great loss to all. My heartfelt condolences to all his family members and followers all over the world."
From Our Network
- 'Airstrikes on Pak': Jammu Kashmir BJP asks centre to call off talks with Pakistan
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- NSG row: Indians are self-centered and low on morals, says Chinese state media
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai