In his condolence message, Karunanidhi recalled his meeting with Thackeray in 1968 in Mumbai and said: "Though we differ on many aspects, the love and simplicity Thackeray showed during the meeting attracted me very much."
Rajinikanth termed Thackeray as a father figure and said: "This is a great loss to all. My heartfelt condolences to all his family members and followers all over the world."
From Our Network
- ‘A Wednesday’ stars Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher train guns on each other over Kashmiri Pandits
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- “I take full responsibility of 'Brahmotsavam' failure,” says Mahesh Babu
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy
- What? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has replaced Arijit Singh for Salman Khan’s Sultan?