JMM chief Shibu Soren, his son Hemant Soren and other leaders made the request when they met Governor Syed Ahmad here.
"We had requested the governor to give us some more time for formation of the government in the state," Hemant Soren told reporters afterwards.
"The possibilities of alternative government exist in the state and the governor should explore the possibilities."
From Our Network
- Parliament Ethics Committee recommends immediate expulsion of Vijay Mallya
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Play active role for village development, use Centre’s resources: PM Modi
- Kuldeep Bishnoi confirms HJC’s merger with Congress, formal announcement tomorrow
- GSPC defaulted Rs.19,700 crore bank loan under Modi: Congress
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Here’s how Mrs. Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is flaunting her marital status
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?