New Delhi: This is a love story of a ‘made-for-each-other' couple. The boy and girl have qualified for the prestigious Indian Revenue Service (IRS) same year, are undergoing training in the same premises, fall in love with each other and decide to spend the rest of their lives together, come what may.
Yes, we are talking about the love story of ‘Aam Aadmi party' supremo Arvind Kejriwal and his soul mate ‘Sunita'.
From Our Network
- Cong knew where the Ganga was going: Parrikar on kickbacks in Agusta deal
- B'day Special: 10 facts to know about great Tamil icon C.N. Annadurai
- India does not support any one political group in Nepal: Ambassador Ranjit Rae
- PM Modi to visit Iran this month, aims to bolster bilateral ties
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary today (view pics)
- KRK has something to say about Karan Singh Grover’s third marriage with Bipasha Basu
- A tour to professional tattoo and body piercing studio "Irezumi"