New Delhi: Sunanda Pushkar and Shashi Tharoor – this pair was once known as one of the most adorable couples of Indian politics.
But former Union Minister Shashi Tharoor's life changed after Sunanda's mysterious death on Jan 17 in a hotel in Delhi,
Her untimely and shocking death has left several questions unanswered but during Sunanda's lifetime, her life was always an open book.
Sunanda and Shashi Tharoor had shared romantic moments and were considered adorable couples by friends and colleagues.
Whatever transpired between them before Sunanda's death remains a mystery but they were always seen as a couple that had immense love for each other.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee meet in Delhi ahead of Bihar polls
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special