Everything happens for a reason and in this story, let the reason be love. Love was what made two people hailing from two entirely different religions fall in love with each other.
Their togetherness is ceaseless and their love is immortal but witnessing such an immense intensity there are multiple questions which arise in one's mind.
From Our Network
- Kerala polls: Can Sreesanth create history by becoming the first BJP MLA in the state?
- Shiv Sena's alliance with BJP for Hindutva, not power: Uddhav Thackeray
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Maha: Row over CM relief fund used for dance troupe's Bangkok visit
- Met LG not for withdrawal of cases against AAP leaders: Satyendra Jain
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Gambhir, Kohli fined for IPL Code of Conduct breach
- Nawazuddin’s amazing journey: From sharing flat with five to buying posh apartment in Mumbai
- In Pics: Priyanka Chopra dines with Barack Obama and Michelle Obama at White House
- When Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhosle turned foes from sisters!