Everything happens for a reason and in this story, let the reason be love. Love was what made two people hailing from two entirely different religions fall in love with each other.
Their togetherness is ceaseless and their love is immortal but witnessing such an immense intensity there are multiple questions which arise in one's mind.
From Our Network
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra giving us all reasons to de-dress
- Wondering whether Modi govt deserves 'outstanding' Raghuram Rajan, says P Chidambaram
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' way towards women empowerment: Big B