In this year, Arvind Kejriwal finally decided to wear the hat of a politician, Pranab Mukherjee took the reins of Rashtrapati Bhavan, Akhilesh Yadav led Samajwadi party made a spectacular comeback in UP, Vijay Bahuguna's ascendancy as Uttaranchal CM came as a bolt from the blue and Narendra Modi created history in Gujarat by winning elections for third time in a row.
Let's have a look at the top newsmakers of 2012:
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee meet in Delhi ahead of Bihar polls
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special