According to this opinion poll, conducted between Oct 22 and Nov 12, BJP is expected to get 120 seats out of a total of 182 assembly seats. On the other hand, the main opposition party Congress is expected to get 55 seats while others are expected to get 3 seats only.
In terms of gains and losses, BJP is expected to gain 3 seats compared to last time while the Congress is expected to suffer a loss of 4 seats compared to last time. Others are expected to gain one more seat compared to last assembly elections.
In terms of swing of votes, BJP seems to be gaining a total of 48 percent votes. Congress, on the other hand, seems to be gaining a total of 38 percent of votes. Other parties are expected to gain a total of 14 percent of votes.
Let's have a look at region wise projections of this opinion poll conducted by India TV in association with C-voter:
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: Sunrisers defeat RCB by 8 runs to claim maiden title win
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- FDI in India: Top 10 investing countries
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds