According to this opinion poll, conducted between Oct 22 and Nov 12, BJP is expected to get 120 seats out of a total of 182 assembly seats. On the other hand, the main opposition party Congress is expected to get 55 seats while others are expected to get 3 seats only.
In terms of gains and losses, BJP is expected to gain 3 seats compared to last time while the Congress is expected to suffer a loss of 4 seats compared to last time. Others are expected to gain one more seat compared to last assembly elections.
In terms of swing of votes, BJP seems to be gaining a total of 48 percent votes. Congress, on the other hand, seems to be gaining a total of 38 percent of votes. Other parties are expected to gain a total of 14 percent of votes.
Let's have a look at region wise projections of this opinion poll conducted by India TV in association with C-voter:
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee meet in Delhi ahead of Bihar polls
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special