According to this opinion poll, conducted between Oct 22 and Nov 12, BJP is expected to get 120 seats out of a total of 182 assembly seats. On the other hand, the main opposition party Congress is expected to get 55 seats while others are expected to get 3 seats only.
In terms of gains and losses, BJP is expected to gain 3 seats compared to last time while the Congress is expected to suffer a loss of 4 seats compared to last time. Others are expected to gain one more seat compared to last assembly elections.
In terms of swing of votes, BJP seems to be gaining a total of 48 percent votes. Congress, on the other hand, seems to be gaining a total of 38 percent of votes. Other parties are expected to gain a total of 14 percent of votes.
Let's have a look at region wise projections of this opinion poll conducted by India TV in association with C-voter:
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya in trouble again, booked for 'slapping' a 60-year-old man
- After ‘dinner date’ pictures with Ankita Lokhande go viral, Kushal Tandon reveals other side of story
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts