"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
Kejriwal has targeted Mukesh and Anil Ambani, Congress MP Annu Tandon, the Dabur family and Naresh Goyal, founder of Jet Airways, alleging that they held accounts in HSBC Bank's Geneva branch. The bank and all of those targeted by Kejriwal have denied any wrongdoing.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens