"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
Kejriwal has targeted Mukesh and Anil Ambani, Congress MP Annu Tandon, the Dabur family and Naresh Goyal, founder of Jet Airways, alleging that they held accounts in HSBC Bank's Geneva branch. The bank and all of those targeted by Kejriwal have denied any wrongdoing.
From Our Network
- UN Tribunal has confirmed Italy’s obligations to return marines to India: Jaitley
- Why no action taken against 33 Congress MPs in RS, asks TMC
- PM Modi asks BJP MPs to take govt's success story to people
- Honesty punished, dishonesty rewarded in party: TMC MP Dinesh Trivedi
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Kamya Punjabi speaks on her break-up with Karan Patel
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips