"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
Kejriwal has targeted Mukesh and Anil Ambani, Congress MP Annu Tandon, the Dabur family and Naresh Goyal, founder of Jet Airways, alleging that they held accounts in HSBC Bank's Geneva branch. The bank and all of those targeted by Kejriwal have denied any wrongdoing.
From Our Network
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Rahul Gandhi is in London with a ‘special friend’: Subramanian Swamy
- Bihar board topper Ruby Rai arrested after appearing for re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy