Replying to questions by Rajat Sharma in India TV's show Aap Ki Adalat, Khursheed said: "Our then Home Minister Chidambaram had given a list to his Pakistani counterpart seeking voice recordings of the perpetrators, but we are yet to receive them. In such a situation, it's not possible to move ahead (aagey badhna sambhav nahin hai)."
Asked why the government has allowed the Pakistani cricket team to tour India, Khursheed replied : " If Pakistan understands the language of cricket, we will try to speak to them in that language, if it understands the language of war, we will definitely speak to them in that language, and if it understands the language of dialogue, we will do likewise".
From Our Network
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- RJD to nominate Ram Jethmalani, Rabri Devi for Rajya Sabha
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam