Replying to questions by Rajat Sharma in India TV's show Aap Ki Adalat, Khursheed said: "Our then Home Minister Chidambaram had given a list to his Pakistani counterpart seeking voice recordings of the perpetrators, but we are yet to receive them. In such a situation, it's not possible to move ahead (aagey badhna sambhav nahin hai)."
Asked why the government has allowed the Pakistani cricket team to tour India, Khursheed replied : " If Pakistan understands the language of cricket, we will try to speak to them in that language, if it understands the language of war, we will definitely speak to them in that language, and if it understands the language of dialogue, we will do likewise".
From Our Network
- Not just two, ancient earth had several magnetic poles: Study
- Micromax launches Canvas Unite 4, Unite 4 Pro: Everything you need to know
- World’s ‘highest glass bridge’ gets a hammering in China,
- Hizbul commander killed in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara gunfight
- Here’s the first pic of Tusshar Kapoor’s new born baby