"Eighty percent of the work on the first draft of the Jan Lokpal bill has been completed and the remaining work will be done soon. We are at it," Srivastava told IANS.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal appointed a committee, headed by Srivastava, to work on the Jan Lokpal bill, and it was expected to submit the first draft Jan 15.
The Kejriwal-led government had vowed to pass the Jan Lokpal bill after the party won the Delhi assembly polls, with the chief minister announcing its passage in the first week of February.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?