"A number of charges have been leveled regarding the business dealings of the companies promoted by Vadra. There have not been any clear answers to the questions which have been raised regarding the finances of these companies and their activities in the real estate sector," the party said.
The Communist Party of India-Marxist said it wanted these business dealings and the affairs of these companies to be probed by the relevant authorities. "Only such a probe can bring out the truth."
Anti-corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal has accused Vadra of buying properties from realty major DLF at below the market prices. Both Vadra and DLF have denied the allegations.
From Our Network
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- Here’s how Karan Singh Grover proposed Bipasha Basu for marriage
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes