"A number of charges have been leveled regarding the business dealings of the companies promoted by Vadra. There have not been any clear answers to the questions which have been raised regarding the finances of these companies and their activities in the real estate sector," the party said.
The Communist Party of India-Marxist said it wanted these business dealings and the affairs of these companies to be probed by the relevant authorities. "Only such a probe can bring out the truth."
Anti-corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal has accused Vadra of buying properties from realty major DLF at below the market prices. Both Vadra and DLF have denied the allegations.
From Our Network
- 'Airstrikes on Pak': Jammu Kashmir BJP asks centre to call off talks with Pakistan
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- NSG row: Indians are self-centered and low on morals, says Chinese state media
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai