"We have issued a whip to party MPs to be present in the Lok Sabha Dec 4 and 5," a senior Congress leader told IANS.
The government said it is confident of defeating the opposition sponsored motion against allowing 51 percent FDI in multi-brand retail.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!