"We have issued a whip to party MPs to be present in the Lok Sabha Dec 4 and 5," a senior Congress leader told IANS.
The government said it is confident of defeating the opposition sponsored motion against allowing 51 percent FDI in multi-brand retail.
From Our Network
- AgustaWestland scam: How did Swamy get 'sensitive' documents, asks Congress
- 11 high profile cases in which Ram Jethmalani appeared as counsel
- CBI summons ousted Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat in sting operation case
- Monsoon Session: Lok Sabha adjourned for the day after obituary references
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Rakhi Special: 5 Bollywood songs depicting brother-sister bond
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- Bollywood's most loved bridal avatars of 2014 (see pics)
- See Pics: Virat Kohli is feeling BLISSFUL after break up with Anushka Sharma. Here's the proof