"It is a funny party. It is the largest political organization in the world but perhaps does not have a single rule or regulation. We create new rules every two minutes and then dump them. Nobody knows the rules in the party," Gandhi said at the AICC session, drawing broad smiles on the faces of delegates.
He wondered how the Congress could still manage to win elections in this condition and finish off its opponents.
"After an election, the party suddenly wins and leaders spring up...it is a funny party," he said.
Stating it had the DNA of pluralism, Gandhi said the Congress did not believe in any caste or religion but went by the DNA of India.
From Our Network
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- Will Narendra Modi do a Khattar in Jharkhand?
- 90's vs Present: 7 life posters to compare both eras, #5 is a must watch!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Happy Holidays: Superstar Rajinikanth chilling in US with family