According to the opinion poll, BJP is set to win 47 out of a total 90 seats in Chhatisgarh, with Congress coming close with 40 seats, BSP 2 and others 1.
In the 2008 assembly polls, BJP had won 50 out of 90 seats with Congress taking second place at 38.
Vote share wise, BJP's vote share, if polls are held right now, is projected at 42 per cent and Congress 38 per cent, says the opinion poll.
From Our Network
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Emergency darkest moment for India's democracy: PM Modi in 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting