According to the opinion poll, BJP is set to win 47 out of a total 90 seats in Chhatisgarh, with Congress coming close with 40 seats, BSP 2 and others 1.
In the 2008 assembly polls, BJP had won 50 out of 90 seats with Congress taking second place at 38.
Vote share wise, BJP's vote share, if polls are held right now, is projected at 42 per cent and Congress 38 per cent, says the opinion poll.
From Our Network
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Delhi University refusing Modi records as he never graduated from it: Arvind Kejriwal
- Kerala polls: Can Sreesanth create history by becoming the first BJP MLA in the state?
- Shiv Sena's alliance with BJP for Hindutva, not power: Uddhav Thackeray
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Aamir Khan’s young fan suffering from rare genetic disorder passes away at 15
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- "Amitabh Bachchan apologised to me on behalf of Jaya Bachchan," says Amar Singh
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle