According to the opinion poll, BJP is set to win 47 out of a total 90 seats in Chhatisgarh, with Congress coming close with 40 seats, BSP 2 and others 1.
In the 2008 assembly polls, BJP had won 50 out of 90 seats with Congress taking second place at 38.
Vote share wise, BJP's vote share, if polls are held right now, is projected at 42 per cent and Congress 38 per cent, says the opinion poll.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?