"Why is the BJP threatening to agitate over (Shinde's) remark? They are doing this to deflect people's attention from their in-house problems and misguide them," Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury told reporters here.
"Shinde-ji has clarified his remark...we have already said that terror has no colour," she said, adding that the BJP should instead cooperate with the Congress in fighting terrorism jointly.
From Our Network
- Parliament Ethics Committee recommends immediate expulsion of Vijay Mallya
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Play active role for village development, use Centre’s resources: PM Modi
- Kuldeep Bishnoi confirms HJC’s merger with Congress, formal announcement tomorrow
- GSPC defaulted Rs.19,700 crore bank loan under Modi: Congress
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Here’s how Mrs. Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is flaunting her marital status
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?