"This is a very sad and unfortunate incident and I believe it is a constant challenge presented to the country by terrorists. There should be a comprehensive investigation," he said.
"I have faith that the government will ensure proper arrangements for the injured. I express my condolence over the whole incident and share my grief with the family of victims," he told reporters.
At least 11 people were killed and around 50 injured in the twin blasts in the Andhra Pradesh capital.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!