The first list does not have names like that of the former Army chief or activists P V Rajagopal and ‘Waterman' Rajinder Singh and agriculture expert Devender Sharma.
Rajagopal and Rajinder Singh had earlier snapped ties with Team Anna while Sharma had opposed Kejriwal-led group's plans to turn the movement political.
Sources said former army chief V K Singh could be inducted as a special invitee in the Coordination Committee.
A press statement issued by the group said Hazare reconstituted the Coordination Committee to re-energise India Against Corruption (IAC) movement, signalling a possible confrontation with Kejriwal-led group which is still using the name.
Anna Hazare had a split with Kejriwal-led group over the question of anti-graft movement taking a political course.
Hazare announced the 15-member Coordination Committee, which has erstwhile Team Anna's members Justice (Retd) Santosh Hegde, Kiran Bedi, Medha Patkar, Akhil Gogoi, Sunita Godara, Arvind Gaur, Shivendra Singh Chauhan and Rakesh Rafiq.
The new faces in the committee are former DGP (Punjab) Shashikant, former IAS officer Avinash Dharmadhikari, Lt Col Brijendra Khokhar, Ran Singh Arya, activist Akshay Kumar and agri expert Vishambhar Chaudhary.
“I had sent an invite for Gen V K Singh (for today's meeting). He will be meeting me later,” Hazare told reporters here after a day-long meeting of the committee.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam