The first list does not have names like that of the former Army chief or activists P V Rajagopal and ‘Waterman' Rajinder Singh and agriculture expert Devender Sharma.
Rajagopal and Rajinder Singh had earlier snapped ties with Team Anna while Sharma had opposed Kejriwal-led group's plans to turn the movement political.
Sources said former army chief V K Singh could be inducted as a special invitee in the Coordination Committee.
A press statement issued by the group said Hazare reconstituted the Coordination Committee to re-energise India Against Corruption (IAC) movement, signalling a possible confrontation with Kejriwal-led group which is still using the name.
Anna Hazare had a split with Kejriwal-led group over the question of anti-graft movement taking a political course.
Hazare announced the 15-member Coordination Committee, which has erstwhile Team Anna's members Justice (Retd) Santosh Hegde, Kiran Bedi, Medha Patkar, Akhil Gogoi, Sunita Godara, Arvind Gaur, Shivendra Singh Chauhan and Rakesh Rafiq.
The new faces in the committee are former DGP (Punjab) Shashikant, former IAS officer Avinash Dharmadhikari, Lt Col Brijendra Khokhar, Ran Singh Arya, activist Akshay Kumar and agri expert Vishambhar Chaudhary.
“I had sent an invite for Gen V K Singh (for today's meeting). He will be meeting me later,” Hazare told reporters here after a day-long meeting of the committee.
From Our Network
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Post her divorce, Karisma Kapoor is eager for comeback on silver screen